For those who have lost their natural teeth, there’s a sense that things will never be the same again. That from that point forward they’re going to be experiencing life with a missing tooth, that people will always notice it, and that their beautiful smile is gone forever. Perhaps they can get dentures, but they remember their grandparent’s jars of cleaning solution and the embarrassment of the mishaps associated with dentures. Thankfully dental implants have changed all of this, and a beautiful smile is within your reach, no matter how many teeth you’ve lost.
Aren’t Dental Implants Just Dentures?
Only in the broadest possible sense is this true, as they are a replacement for your natural teeth and are removable. That’s where the similarities end though, as dental implants are typically only removed or adjusted during your dental visit, and in all other ways are cared for exactly how you’d care for your natural teeth. When you have dental implants no one needs to know, and you’ll never have the embarrassment of a flapping denture or having them fall out. Dental Implants:
- Are typically only removed during your dental visits for adjustment.
- Stay white for a long time, being resistant to decay and staining.
- Are easy to clean, just brush, floss, and mouthwash as normal.
- Are utterly unobtrusive, you’ll barely know you have them!
How Can Dental Implants Improve My Life?
Dental implants aid in returning your smile and confidence to you by giving you a naturalistic smile that is practically indistinguishable from your original one. Since you can customize the appearance of your implants, you can even have a more beautiful smile than you did before!
- Improve Your Appearance: Your smile will be back, with all the glint and confidence you had before you lost your natural teeth.
- Speak Clearly: Without missing teeth, you’ll be able to properly enunciate again, without the affectations that occur with denture wear.
- Eat Normally: Losing your teeth affects how you eat, both the foods you choose and how you have to eat them. Dental implants mean you can enjoy your favorite foods again, without fear!
- Improved Oral Health: Bridges and other forms of restoration all share one problem, they all cause wear on the teeth that are supported by them, and the adjacent teeth. Dental Implants don’t cause these issues.
- Long Lasting: Thanks to the durability of modern dental materials, your dental implants will last your lifetime.
Don’t Spend Another Day With Missing Teeth, Call Today!
Contact your dentist to find out if dental implants will work for you. There’s no reason to go another day with the struggles that come with having missing teeth, and if you currently have traditional dentures than dental implants may be a way to leave those in the past and return to a life with naturalistic teeth. Isn’t it time you’re able to smile with confidence again and enjoy all your favorite foods?